Welcome to Pi Social Project Help Site
Please read our GUIDELINES
And thanks for joining us! We’re excited about Pi Network, and are always happy to meet people who feel the same way. We want everyone to get the most out of Pi Network Project, so we ask that you please read and follow these guidelines. And enjoy your visit here!
If you are looking for support..
You’ve come to the right place! But keep in mind that Pi Network is still in beta, and beta is about improving Pi Network Project.
Make yourself heard
How to use our help site?
Want to start a question about Pi Network? First, be sure to read our Pi Network FAQ and the Pi Network Roadmap follow the links to make sure you’re fully informed about the project. Then spend some time browsing our help site, familiarize yourself with the tag system, and do a few searches for keywords related to your topic: it could be someone has already started a discussion about it!
When you are sure you’re ready to ask your question, please keep the following points in mind:
- Give it a good title! You’ll get the best results if your title makes it clear what you want to talk about.
- Choose the right tag(s). This will increase the likelihood your post will be read and answered promptly.
- If you want to report an issue. Don’t reply to a post. Make your own post so we can tract our progress.
- If not using a tag set aside for multilingual use, post in English only. We can’t help if we can’t read you!
- For us to assists you better, we encourage Pioneers to upload screenshots of their issue/s. Sometimes it’s better to see what is actually going on with your problem thus we can diagnose properly.
- Lastly please DO NOT post any personal information. Do not post your real name, phone numbers and email address or any other personal information.
Most importantly! Enjoy our help site and stay cool😁
- Abusive and offensive languages and any kind of hate speech.
- Obscene or sexually explicit content.
Thank you. I hope this help site will serve it’s intended purpose to you and to many other Pioneers.
Happy mining. Please don’t forget to press ⚡ button daily. A missed mining session is a lost of your Pi holdings.